Monday, August 26 & TUESDAY, August 27
All tryout sessions will take place at St. Dominic High School Main Gym.
We are looking forward to seeing you at the upcoming 2018-19 Jr Crusaders Basketball Tryouts! A special thanks in advance to all of the coaches and volunteers that help tryouts run smoothly.
In order to be considered for one of the basketball teams each player must make it to at least one of the tryout sessions for their age group. The players get the best chance to show their skill level if they attend each of the tryout sessions for their age group, but we understand that conflicts may arise.
FOR TRYOUTS PLEASE:
- Prior to tryouts, email JrCrusadersBasketballClub@gmail.com with;
- Player’s name
- Player’s gender
- Player’s age & grade in school (2019-20 year)
- Position played (if known)
- Print and complete the attached form. [Registration Form: PDF | DOC] Please be sure to bring the registration form to the first night of tryouts – or – Scan completed form to JrCrusadersBasketballClub@gmail.com.
- Bring an age appropriate basketball. (All girls age groups, 4th and 5th Grade boys will use a 28.5″ basketball. All other age groups will use a 29.5″ basketball.)
As a reminder, the Jr Crusaders Basketball Program is a feeder program for St. Dominic High School. St. Dominic High School and its coaches are NOT involved in the selection of the Crusaders rosters. Due to our smaller rosters, all players that participate in the Jr Crusaders Basketball program must make the Jr Crusaders team their primary basketball commitment. It is difficult to play on multiple feeder teams due to schedule conflicts and the fact that most feeder teams play in the same leagues and tournaments.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOUR KIDS ON THE COURT AT TRYOUTS!
Unfortunately, we are unable to keep all players that try out for Crusader Basketball Program
but we appreciate all of the players and parents that participate in the tryouts.